Saturday, July 24, 2010

Melody Valerie Couture

I'd like you all to see this lovely shop...

Melody Valerie Couture

*(EDIT)*: It is NOT a mother and daughter (oops! My mistake!)
It is a lovely girl named Melinda who makes the most lovely clothes for 18" dolls. I've never seen such beautifully made things! They are truly exquisite.
And such a pleasure to work with! I recently did a trade with her and I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed it! She was so communicative, helpful and the nicest person you'll ever meet. =]

Here are some of my favorite things in her shop...
(The above was a custom order she made and the first thing I saw in her shop. I fell in love instantly when I saw this. Isn't it gorgeous?!)
(This dress (above) was a custom order as well. Beautiful!)

(This dress (below) was also a custom order that she made from the photo below it.)
[click on pictures to see in the shop]

she also has a blog where you can see more pictures, read feedback and hear all about her ideas and upcoming projects! Here is the link: http://melodyvalerie.wordpress.com/Her latest custom project is a doll size version of this dress from the new Alice in Wonderland Movie! I can't wait to see it! Everything she makes is so beautiful!

So, If you love doll clothes, beautiful couture or exquisite stitching...
Please visit Melody Valerie Couture. You will not be disappointed!
I hope everyone is having a lovely day!
Remember we love hearing from you! So please don't be strangers! If you have ideas, comments or musings about our blog or shop please do tell!
Have a pretty day!
With love, Marguerite
www.prettywit.etsy.com

*ps Oops! Sorry about that Melinda! Silly me!*

No comments: