Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pretty Hippie Pillowcases

I am a lover of all things hippie. 
Wearing my long brown hair in two braids and picking flowers are what I do best. 
Music from the 1970's is my favorite. 
Namely...Keith Green. Who I always called "Green Keith" until I finally figured it out. 
And I love the harmonies of Simon and Garfunkle. What can I say?

So when I saw this purple tie dye fabric, I swooned. Isn't it so pretty? I love it! I almost kept it. But I decided to share it instead. So, here is another pillowcase... or rather two, for sale in the shop!


And here are some more pretty etsy hippies form other shops!
{click on images to see them in the shops}

I want this pillow!
Owl fabric. Hoot.
Yummy yo yos.

 Pretty car seat quilt with hippie dandelion fluffs.
 I want this.

And just for fun, Here's a song I love, love, love.
I hope you are all having a happy Saturday.
Love.
Marguerite♥

No comments: