Saturday, August 4, 2012

Something Stirs on Pretty Wit...

Hello!! Well, what a loooong, epic space of nothing! And suddenly, BAM! Here we are again! I am here to tell all you lovely readers (or 'readers in waiting', I should say..) that I have made some pillow cases!! Not just any pillow cases... FUN pillowcases! CAMPING PILLOW CASES! ANYTHING-YOU-LIKE PILLOW CASES!!! Pillow cases you don't have to worry about keeping white. 
You may most certainly view this one in the shop by clicking on the picture below.


They are so much fun! I started making them for my friends who were getting married last summer, (and believe me, there were a few..) and they and everyone in my family seemed to like them so much I soon found myself making pillowcases for everyone I knew! Genevieve even made me one for my birthday! =] They are indispensable for road trips, camping, beach napping, book reading... and the list goes on. I hope you are all having a superb summer! We have had a smasher so far! Especially having the time to lay on a quilt on the grass and read happy books. This is one of the things I've enjoyed the most.

 This weekend we're hanging out with our cousins, doing nothing but fun stuff!
What are you doing?

This is the only one in the shop so far, but I have a few more made that will be in the shop soon!
Love and kisses to all!
♥Marguerite

3 comments:

Ana said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I love them!

My favorite part of the summer is spending time with my best friend. She's usually busy, and I'm so grateful for the time we've been able to spend this summer!

Ana Banana

Ella Beyer said...

This post makes me so happy!! I know Steve and I just adore our pillow cases :)

Unknown said...

Yes indeed, Anastasia! Spending time with friends in the summer is SO much fun! Something we should all be thankful for! =]

Ah! Merry! Ha ha! I'm so glad!
I had such fun making them, and Steve's reaction to the present was without a doubt one of my life's most satisfying moments. Ha! You guys are awesome! I love you both!
Marguerite